How do I know my ring size?
- Take a piece of string, ribbon, thread or a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your finger, close to de knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the string overlaps with its end and hold it up to a ruler with millimeter measurements.
- Use the ring sizing guide (picture below) to find the closest ring size in the circumference column.
- Choose a ring they fits in the finger where you want the new ring.
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring with a ruler.
- Use the ring sizing guide (picture un option 1) to find the closest ring size in the diameter column.
**Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or need a special size.